|Job Title||Basic EMT - Join our Paramedic Class!|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time, Night Shift, Weekends|
Are you a Basic EMT thinking about your next career step in EMS? Are you interested in becoming a Paramedic with very little out of pocket expense? THEN, become part of the MedCare Team. Do you know of any other Ambulance Company that not only pays for the cost of the class, but also pays you while you are in class? That's right, your class time is built into your 40-hour work week.
· Employer paid insurance, including health, dental, vision, life, std, & ltd
· paid time off
· 401k retirement package with employer sponsorship
· holiday and overtime compensation
· tuition reimbursement
· Company supplied uniforms
· monthly employee appreciation events
· fema deployment opportunities
· Free medflight advantage membership
· .....and so much more!!!
Community EMS utilizes Direct Deposit for compensation. As a condition of employment, all employees must designate a financial institution equipped to accept direct deposits and the number of the account into which the deposit is to be made.Click here to review the complete job description